Sunday, September 25, 2011

After class...

School of Social Work

Directly across from the school of social work is the Charles River

Heading towards...

The T!

I get off the T

Cross the street

Pass my favorite fire hydrant

Pass my favorite flowers (and no, I have not changed he color - that's really what they look like)

Climb these

Halfway up the stairs looking back towards the street with the T
After some more walking I eventually make it to my house

This is where I do laundry downstairs

Then I go upstairs

At the top of these stairs I reach a door that leads to our backyard!

To the left of that door I come through this door to enter our kitchen

Down a hall from our kitchen is this room

Hey, you asked to see my whole apartment :)

And finally, an attempt at taking a 360 degree shot of my room - ha.  Epic fail.  But you get the idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment