Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Art. 'Tis qutie fun. The end.

I didn't make this.  But I LOVE this quote. 
I got the idea for this from another painting I saw.  This reminds me of Fall, Spring, and Summer.  My sister Stephanie and I felt like painting over the weekend.

This one I did is one of the many places we have stayed at Lake Powell (my favorite place on this planet!)

This is the sail boats in Boston coming in right after the sun has set but it is not quite dark yet. 
Christina, me and my Mom each made our own Mod Podge decoration for a girl's night during preisthood session.  This is one of my absolute favorite quotes!  I burned the paper over the stove first.
I painted these haha!



We lamenated fall leaves to make bookmarks at work.

The rest of these are things I made with work. They are pieces of "expressive art" - - What does that mean?  The quick, easy, skipping the long explanation answer is this: The pictures make sense to me, and that is all that matters.  Forget the color-wheel, perfect proportions, and specific technique - - All that matters is the meaning behind what I create.  Because of that, anyone and everyone can be an expressive artist.  It is expressing ourselves with colors and images rather than words. Kind of like a journal, but with art.












No comments:

Post a Comment