Thursday, October 25, 2012

Going to lunch and then to Cornbelly's Corn Maze with my family




My Mom and sister rock!  I stole the front seat from my Mom (hehe) and so she jumped in between tina and steph in the back....and then put the entire middle row down and made herself a nice footrest.

We passed tons of parking spots.  But my Dad chose to drive all the way to the outskirts of the place where there were NO other cars and still managed to park like this.  HAHA.  Oh boy, I love my Dad.

You know you are sisters when you all wear the same shoes.




I thought this was funny.




Right....well, it looks like a path to me!  I'll take it!











We bought pumpkins for my family to carve.  That one on top is for my sister michelle - haha!

Isn't it a beauty? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment